Added: January 21, 2019
Sale Price: £75000
Location: England London
Phone: 0203 887 1893
Job Reference: #36
We are looking for a tender planner who will be preparing programmes using Asta Powerproject for construction projects at the tender stage for a leading main contractor based in London. The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience of working in tender planning within a pre-construction environment for a main contractor. Projects are typically up to £20m and vary across sectors such as commercial fit out, social housing, education, heritage, public buildings, healthcare, retail, residential and leisure market sectors.
• Read and understand tender documents and employer’s requirements for the tender submission
• Have a good understanding of various forms of Contract such JCT, JCT D&B, NEC3 etc and their requirements in terms of planning
• liaise with the construction team and the bid team to assist in preparation of bid documentation including method statements, risk register, resource schedule and site logistic plans.
• Should be able to programme all stages such as construction, procurement and design.
• Proficient in using Asta Powerproject and all code libraries
• Assess all bids for value engineering and alternatives with design and commercial teams
• Work closely with Estimators and Surveyors in preparing cost plans and final bid prices based on the programme.
• Work with supply chain to provide specialist input especially M&E.
• Prepare temporary works schemes including scaffolding, site logistics, etc. and obtain competitive quotations for inclusion in tender submissions.
• Experience in various types of projects such as Grade listed building refurbishment, new build, commercial fit out and CAT A/B fit-out
Additional soft skills
• Good communication skills
• Proactive and works well in a team
• Can deliver under pressure and adhere to deadlines
Required: Asta Powerproject, Microsoft Project, Powerpoint, Word, Excel
Requirements including certificates and qualifications:
• Hold a construction / design related professional qualification – HNC/HND/Degree
• Hold a relevant CSCS card
• Have main contractor experience
Salary of circa £70-75k, plus good benefits package.
Call Bill Wynn on 0203 887 1893 or email: email@example.com
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Construction Futures are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Construction Futures are that of an Employment Agency/Business.