Added: October 18, 2018
Sale Price: £85000
Location: England - South East
Phone: 0203 887 1893
Job Reference No.: 10257
We are seeking an experienced Senior Planner/ Lead Planner, able to work independently and manage a project plan from start to finish.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected construction business, that has a strong reputation, a strong order book, and a variety of large and medium scale projects, across many different types of build projects.
* Production of phasing plans and programmes to determine construction sequences from first principles with assistance from engineering/construction.
* Co-ordination of input from all departments into the programme.
* Be able to work on large joint ventures.
* Experience with tendering on large construction projects.
* Progress of programmes with site teams and highlight areas of concern and introduce mitigation measures.
* Regular site visits so as to assist site teams with planning matters.
* Liaison with site teams regarding input into programme development.
* Collation of progress information and production of progress reporting.
* Update Programme following Change Control procedure.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* Academic qualification (BSc, BEng or HNC/D etc.).
* Extensive experience in the construction industry.
* Experienced operator of Asta Powerproject and Microsoft Project software.
* Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card is desirable.
Flexible, but circa £85k salary as guideline (£90-95k package), attractive pension + company car/car allowance circa £6k.
Call Bill Wynn on 0203 887 1893 or email: email@example.com
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Construction Futures are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Construction Futures are that of an Employment Agency/Business.