Added: January 21, 2019
Sale Price: £65000
Location: England - South East
Phone: 0203 887 1893
Job Reference: #32
We have a wonderful job opportunity to join a well-respected civil engineering business, with strong order book of prestigious projects in and around London.
With varied civil engineering works, you can expect to get involved in engineering, construction, demolition, decommissioning, remediation, rail, environmental services and reinforced concrete structure work.
An experienced Planner, able to work independently and manage a project programmes from start to finish. This will include the ability to put together tenders, project plan, and see the programme through to completion.
• Experienced Planner with demolition and civil engineering site experience.
• This position combines planning and engineering knowledge, working within the pre-construction department. Primarily the position will be in the tendering of new projects, but also extends to planning and monitoring input on projects at both budget, tender and on site (visiting) stages of projects.
• Having worked for main contractors, for at least 5-6 years, and not have moved jobs often.
• Good communication skills and an outgoing approach. This is a client facing role.
• Experience of the UK / London market is essential.
Additional job requirements
• On site progress recording and ongoing management of contract programmes
• Formation of progress reports, look ahead and target programmes
• Bid development and production of submission documents.
• Presentations and client interviews.
• Development of phasing plans and construction sequences.
• Provision of pre-construction services / advise as part of client team
• Experience of Asta Powerproject is required, and use of Primavera P6 planning package would be beneficial
• Use of full Microsoft office suite required
• This job will be based in Surrey, with site visits as required within London and the South of England.
Flexible, but circa £55-65k salary, + benefits package.
Call Bill Wynn on 0203 887 1893 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Construction Futures are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Construction Futures are that of an Employment Agency/Business.