Added: March 8, 2019
Sale Price: £80000
Location: England - North West
Phone: 0203 887 1893
Job Reference #56
Planner/ Senior Planner (Barrow-in-Furness)
We have a wonderful job opportunity to join a well-respected construction business, with strong order book, and projects that run the length and breadth of the UK and Ireland.
They have a 2 year build projects that will be located in Barrow-in-Furness, and are looking to bring on board a strong Civils and Construction experienced Planner, that is strong with Primavera 6.
This can be a permanent hire or a contract assignment.
An experienced Planner/ Senior Planner, able to work independently and manage a project plan from start to finish.
Experience working on a variety of projects, such as heavy civil engineering projects and large construction projects (such as industrial, commercial, etc.).
• Production of phasing plans and programmes to determine construction sequences from first principles with assistance from engineering/construction.
• Co-ordination of input from all departments into the programme.
• Be able to work on your own, and as part of a team.
• Experience with tendering on large construction projects (20m+).
• Progress of programmes with site teams and highlight areas of concern and introduce mitigation measures.
• Regular site visits so as to assist site teams with planning matters.
• Liaison with site teams regarding input into programme development.
• Collation of progress information and production of progress reporting.
• Update Programme following Change Control procedure.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
• Academic qualification (BSc, BEng or HNC/D etc.).
• Extensive experience in the construction industry.
• Experienced operator of Primavera P6 essential.
• Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card is desirable.
Flexible, but up to circa £60-80k salary as guideline), attractive pension + company car/car allowance and more. If you’d prefer a contract assignment (£ would be negotiable).
Call Bill Wynn on 0203 887 1893 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Construction Futures are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Construction Futures are that of an Employment Agency/Business.