Added: December 3, 2018
Sale Price: £60000
Location: England - Midlands
Phone: 0203 887 1893
Our client, is large and well-respected civil engineering and construction business, that deliver large scale construction projects UK wide. Due to continued work demands I am looking to source a Planner to join their team of 10+ Planners.
The company has a central England location, near to Northampton, and you’d need to be local to this location, relocate to be close, or willing to travel to this location for meetings and putting tender plans together.
All planners that work for this company will visit project sites once a week or fortnight, and projects can be UK wide.
• Experience of managing program plans on your own, from start to finish, from tendering, through to the project completion.
• You’ll have project experience of either high rise commercial, high rise residential, student accommodation, or industrial buildings (distribution centres, warehouses, large sheds, etc.).
• You’ll be a practical planner, that has a hands on knowledge of construction projects. We are not looking for a scheduler. It is imperative that a plan is practical and robust to get the project delivered on time (we are not looking for planning perfection).
• You will be proficient with Asta Powerproject.
• You’ll be a good communicator and team player.
Salary paid will be commensurate with the market rates. This is a £75k+ package, made up in the following way: up to £60k salary, plus two yearly bonuses (one is personal based and 4% of salary, the other is company performance based), car allowance (£6000), health insurance (family cover) and pension.
Call Bill Wynn on 0203 887 1893 or email: email@example.com
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Construction Futures are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Construction Futures are that of an Employment Agency/Business.