Added: November 17, 2018
Sale Price: £98000
Location: England London
Phone: 0203 887 1893
MEP Senior Planner (North London & up to Northampton area)
We are seeking an experienced Senior MEP Planner/ Lead MEP Planner, able to work independently and manage construction project plans from start to finish.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected main contractor construction business, that has a strong reputation, a strong order book, and a variety of large and medium scale projects, across many different types of build projects.
• Production of phasing plans and programmes to determine construction sequences from first principles with assistance from engineering/construction.
• Co-ordination of input from all departments into the programme.
• Be able to work on large joint ventures.
• Experience with tendering on large construction projects.
• Progress of programmes with site teams and highlight areas of concern and introduce mitigation measures.
• Regular site visits so as to assist site teams with planning matters.
• Liaison with site teams regarding input into programme development.
• Collation of progress information and production of progress reporting.
• Update Programme following Change Control procedure.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
• Academic qualification (BSc, BEng or HNC/D etc.).
• Extensive experience in the construction industry, with a bias to MEP.
• Experience using 4d software.
• Experienced operator of Asta Powerproject or Primavera 6.
• Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card is desirable.
Flexible, but up to a maximum of £98k salary as guideline (£100k package), dependant on experience, attractive pension + company car/car allowance.
Call Bill Wynn on 0203 887 1893 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Construction Futures are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Construction Futures are that of an Employment Agency/Business.