Added: March 8, 2019
Sale Price: £100000
Location: England London
Phone: 0203 887 1893
Job reference #58
Lead Planner (Central London) – Iconic London building (Value circa £1Bn)
We have a wonderful job opportunity to join a well-respected construction business, with strong order book, and projects that run the length and breadth of the UK. This is a growing business.
Predominantly this businesses key projects are in the £60-300m value, and vary from high rise residential, commercial, mixed use buildings, industrial, retail, sporting and leisure venues. They will shortly be engaged to build an iconic London building, valued at nearly £1Bn. They are seeking an experienced Lead Planner to manage this program and manage and develop four other Planners.
An experienced Lead Planner, that has worked on large scale projects in excess of £500m. It is envisaged that you will have worked for one of the most well-known UK main contractors. You will have run large scale projects from inception to project completion, and managed other planners.
• Production of phasing plans and programmes to determine construction sequences from first principles with assistance from engineering/construction. You will report to the Project Director.
• Co-ordination of input from all departments into the programme.
• Be able to work on your own, and as part of a team.
• Experience of developing and managing program plans on large-scale complex projects (£500m+).
• Progress of programmes with site teams and highlight areas of concern and introduce mitigation measures.
• Regular site visits so as to assist site teams with planning matters.
• Liaison with site teams regarding input into programme development.
• Collation of progress information and production of progress reporting.
• Update Programme following Change Control procedure.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
• Academic qualification (BSc, BEng or HNC/D etc.).
• Extensive experience in the construction industry.
• Experienced operator of Asta Powerproject and Primavera P6e.
• Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card is desirable.
Flexible, but up to £100k salary (maybe more depending on experience) as guideline, attractive pension + company car/car allowance, plus many more benefits.
Call Bill Wynn on 0203 887 1893 or email: email@example.com . Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Construction Futures are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Construction Futures are that of an Employment Agency/Business.