Added: November 9, 2018
Sale Price: £95000
Location: England London
Phone: 0203 887 1893
A large, well-known and respected construction business is seeking a Senior Planner to join their London team. This position will be based in East London, but may require travel in and around London and as projects necessitate. The majority of the projects they are working on currently are residential, commercial, student accommodation, mixed use, fit out, high rise, education, care home projects with values typically starting from £100m+.
The project they would like to put you on initially is £200m+ super luxury apartments high rise build. You will work as part of a team and have junior planners under your mentorship.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-respected business, with a strong planning team, with a strong portfolio of works, strong team retention and a strong order book.
• Experience of being the lead planner on large scale £100m+ construction projects.
• Experience of pre and post tender planning, and seeing construction plans through from inception to project completion.
• A Primavera 6 expert.
• Career experience working on site as an engineer or manager would be an advantage. This company needs a person that understands the nuts and bolts of a construction build.
• UK based person and experience is essential, as is good written and spoken communication.
• The successful applicant will be involved in the project from inception through to completion and will be required to oversee the production of detailed project plans and the steady progress of the scheme. Other duties will include liaising with senior management and clients, monthly reporting and dealing with subcontractors, etc.
A salary of up to £95,000 per annum plus benefits (although this is dependent upon years’ experience) plus: executive car/allowance, health insurance and pension.
Call Bill Wynn on 0203 887 1893 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Construction Futures are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Construction Futures are that of an Employment Agency/Business.