Added: November 9, 2018
Sale Price: £60000
Location: England - North West
Phone: 0203 887 1893
A large, well-known and respected construction business is seeking an experience construction Planner to join their team. This position will be based in North West of England, near Preston. The majority of the projects that they are working on currently are residential, commercial, student accommodation, mixed use, education, public buildings and more with project values typically from £3 to £30m.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-respected and long-standing business, with a strong reputation in the North West region. They have a strong portfolio of works, strong team retention and a strong order book.
• Career experience working on site as an engineer or manager would be an advantage. This company needs a person that understands the nuts and bolts of a construction build.
• Experience working as a standalone planner on construction projects valued at £3 top £30m.
• Experience of pre and post tender planning, and seeing construction plans through from inception to project completion.
• Full competent in Asta Powerproject.
• UK based person and experience is essential, as is good written and spoken communication.
• The successful applicant will be involved in the project from inception through to completion and will be required to oversee the production of detailed project plans and the steady progress of the scheme. Other duties will include liaising with senior management and clients, monthly reporting and dealing with subcontractors, etc.
A salary of between £50-60,000 per annum plus benefits (including car/allowance, health insurance, life insurance, 26 days holiday and pension (up to 8% matched).