Added: January 12, 2019
Location: England - North West
Electric Vehicle Charger (EVC) Site Manager
£30,000 to £36.000
We are looking for an Electric Vehicle Charger (EVC) Site Manager to join our EVC team reporting to the Project Manager in our Brighouse office.
The primary responsibility of the Site Delivery Manager is to supervise the construction of Electrical Vehicle Charging Sites.
The role involves day to day management of all site infrastructure delivery including Health and Safety responsibilities of multiple nationally located sites.
They will also be responsible to ensure that all site build activities operate Safely, effectively, efficiently in accordance with the company time, cost quality control procedures, requirements and expectations
Experience in the Installation of Electrical Vehicle Charging Points at Site Level is desirable, but not essential.
Good experience in Parking Bay, Construction, Drainage, Kerb Lines, Concrete Base Construction for Chargers and Transformers, Track Work, Duct Work and all types of associated reinstatement activities covers a general site construction.
Duties & Responsibilities
– The identification and instruction of sub-contractors in line with the Company’s onboarding process
– Management of Direct Labour Teams and from time to time Sub Contractors to execute to Site Construction Works deliverables.
– Review declaration release sites, programming and scheduling of works into the delivery process
– Attend site by site reviews on a minimum of a weekly basis as dictated by the order of works programme volumes
– Attending MSV (Multi Skilled Visits), adding value/input into the design, buildability, cost, time and quality control expectations.
– Procurement and allocation of manpower, plant, materials and equipment on a site by site basis in line with project roll out timescales
– Compiling of health and safety files, including Risk Assessment and Method Statements and required associated documentation.
– Management of Direct Labour and Sub Contractors issues and risks to ensure smooth project execution deliverables from inception to handover
– Under take pre-commencement of works site surveys, pre-start meetings, ensuring all key team and sub-contractors attend. Issue fully minuted site progress meeting reports
– Provision of Red Line Drawings
– Compliance of the CDM regulations
– Ensure full H&S compliance for all direct labour and sub-contractors to ensure that they have the correct tools, processes and equipment to work safely.
– Ensure build trackers are accurate and up to-date
– Monitoring staff workload to ensure optimum capacity and productivity
– Liaison with Project Manager on project deliverables, risks and issues
– Conduct formal audits of sites for Quality, H&S, CDM compliance throughout the whole design and build process.
– Liaison with internal/external customers where and when required.
– Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
– New Roads and Street Works Qualifications
– SMSTS Qualification
– Asbestos Awareness
– Working on the highway
– Experience of Small to Medium Construction Projects
– Ability to read and fully understand construction drawings and detailed design information contained within the Drawing Pack.
Essential Knowledge and Skills
– Good IT Skills (Excel, Word, Access etc)
– Commercial Acumen
– Supplier Relationship Management Skills
– Able to manage Direct Labour, Sub Contractors, Suppliers
– Well organised
– Have passion to succeed
– Good communicator
– Delivery focused and assertive
– Able to work in a Team environment and an effective team player
– Ability to manage complexity and changing targets
– People Management skills
– SPA accreditation desirable.
We will provide car, fuel, laptop and mobile phone + 10% Bonus.
If you feel you meet the criteria and if you’re interested in this role, please send us your CV.