Added: March 8, 2019
Sale Price: £80000
Location: England - North West
Phone: 0203 887 1893
Job Reference #55
Construction Planner/ Senior Planner (Liverpool)
We have a wonderful job opportunity to join a well-respected construction business, with strong order book, and projects that run the length and breadth of the UK and Ireland. Due to continued growth they are looking to add an experienced construction planner to their team based in Liverpool.
With varied project types, you can expect to get involved in healthcare, education, industrial, retail, sporting and leisure venues, transport infrastructure, marine and rivers, energy, and commercial building work.
An experienced Planner/ Senior Planner, able to work independently and manage a project plan from start to finish.
Experience working on a variety of projects, such as those mentioned above.
• Production of phasing plans and programmes to determine construction sequences from first principles with assistance from engineering/construction.
• Co-ordination of input from all departments into the programme.
• Be able to work on your own, and as part of a team.
• Experience with tendering on large construction projects (20m+).
• Progress of programmes with site teams and highlight areas of concern and introduce mitigation measures.
• Regular site visits so as to assist site teams with planning matters.
• Liaison with site teams regarding input into programme development.
• Collation of progress information and production of progress reporting.
• Update Programme following Change Control procedure.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
• Academic qualification (BSc, BEng or HNC/D etc.).
• Extensive experience in the construction industry.
• Experienced operator of Asta Powerproject essential (Primavera P6 desirable).
• Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card is desirable.
Flexible, but circa £60-80k salary as guideline, plus an attractive pension + company car/car allowance and good holidays.
Call Bill Wynn on 0203 887 1893 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Construction Futures are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Construction Futures are that of an Employment Agency/Business.