Added: January 21, 2019
Sale Price: £40000
Location: England - South East
Phone: 0203 887 1893
Job Reference #41
Assistant Planner (Hertfordshire)
We are seeking an experienced or little experienced Construction Planner, who would like to join a large, well-respected main contractor, and join the team of four other planners. This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected construction business, that has a strong reputation, a strong order book, and a variety of large and medium scale projects, across many different types of build projects.
It would be very advantageous to your application if you have experience of education, hospitals, care homes, mixed use developments, commercial, retail, interior/ fit out and/ or airports build experience.
• Experience working for a construction contractor.
• Not having hopped jobs every year or so.
• A strong and confident personality, keen to learn and strive to be the best that you can be.
• A person that understands a construction project from the site perspective.
• Production of phasing plans and programmes to determine construction sequences from first principles with assistance from the construction team.
• Co-ordination of input from all departments into the programme.
• Be able to work on large joint ventures.
• Experience with tendering on large construction projects, or willingness to learn.
• Progress of programmes with site teams and highlight areas of concern and introduce mitigation measures.
• Regular site visits so as to assist site teams with planning matters.
• Liaison with site teams regarding input into programme development.
• Collation of progress information and production of progress reporting.
• Update Programme following Change Control procedure.
Key Skills and Qualifications
• Academic qualification (BSc, BEng or HNC/D etc.).
• Extensive experience in the construction industry.
• Experienced operator of Asta Powerproject and Microsoft Project software.
• Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card is desirable.
Flexible, but circa £30-40k salary as guideline (£35-45k package), attractive pension + company car/car allowance circa £5k, health, etc.
Call Bill Wynn on 0203 887 1893 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Construction Futures are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Construction Futures are that of an Employment Agency/Business.